• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬
I thought I was safe on that dining set until I identified that bottom corner pin as ENG. Now I gotta get some boxes, which will almost assuredly mean I need to complete the set. The ENG pin will be the last or second to last I find. That's how it works, right?
Quick update . . . Bought 8 pins today. I have 6/9 with 2 dups. The 2 pins I really wanted-ENG and Monsters- are 2 of the 3 I'm missing. I knew this would happen!

Haven’t seen this one before. Feel like this is taking the food pin thing to a new level.

Loungefly Disney Mickey & Minnie Mouse Charcuterie Board Spinning Enamel Pin - BoxLunch Exclusive
5148b9252ed42ebedf20eb597eea7985.jpg

Haven’t seen this one before. Feel like this is taking the food pin thing to a new level.

Loungefly Disney Mickey & Minnie Mouse Charcuterie Board Spinning Enamel Pin - BoxLunch Exclusive
5148b9252ed42ebedf20eb597eea7985.jpg

That is magnificently awful. XD

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Wow, a real barn-burner of a PTD release.

ETA: It's cool to see some different characters. But after the "gap in services," it would have been cooler if *one* of these wasn't so, shall we say, niche.

c5207d166278889b6c20b7205eba00ea.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
I can't think of a more appropriate way to start the year than with Phlegm.

:D

That had to be on purpose.

Figpin has announced pins coming soon to the Disney parks and ShopDisney. They’ve released a teaser image of Figment and Orange Bird.

be0f2b838139372c5de4cd61f7a46085.jpg

New Pins at Disney Parks | January 30 – February 5, 2022​

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Walt Disney World® Resort Pin Releases:​

• Voyage of The Little Mermaid 30th Anniversary Pin: Celebrates 30 years of Voyage of The Little Mermaid at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Translucent fill with swivel element for Ariel’s fin. Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at WDW.
Voyage of the Little Mermaid 30th Anniversary Pin

Disneyland® Resort Pin Releases:​

• Tangled Character Gift Box Pin: Second release in the Character Gift Box monthly pin collection for 2022 at Disneyland! This pin features Tangled and the tiny Pascal pin is removable. Limited edition of 2,250 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at DLR.
Tangled Character Gift Boxes Disney Pin

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Valentine’s Day 2022 Pin: Previously released on Friday, January 28, 2022 at shopDisney. Available starting on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
  • International Women’s Day Pin: Features Jasmine, Mulan, Belle and Tiana. Limited release and the retail price is $17.99. Available starting on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
International Women’s Day 2022 Disney Pin

• Presidents’ Day 2022 Pin: Features Sam Eagle from The Muppets. Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
Sam Eagle Presidents’ Day 2022 Disney Pin

• Marvel Hawkeye Pins: Limited release and the retail price is $15.99 each. Available starting on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
Marvel Hawkeye Disney Parks Pins
  • Cinderella Disney Princess Tea Party Pin: Second release in the Disney Princess Tea Party pin collection for 2022 at Disney Parks! This pin features Cinderella with a chain element for the teapot and teacup. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.

New Pins at Disney Parks | January 30 – February 5, 2022​

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Walt Disney World® Resort Pin Releases:​

• Voyage of The Little Mermaid 30th Anniversary Pin: Celebrates 30 years of Voyage of The Little Mermaid at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Translucent fill with swivel element for Ariel’s fin. Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at WDW.

Disneyland® Resort Pin Releases:​

• Tangled Character Gift Box Pin: Second release in the Character Gift Box monthly pin collection for 2022 at Disneyland! This pin features Tangled and the tiny Pascal pin is removable. Limited edition of 2,250 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at DLR.

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Valentine’s Day 2022 Pin: Previously released on Friday, January 28, 2022 at shopDisney. Available starting on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
  • International Women’s Day Pin: Features Jasmine, Mulan, Belle and Tiana. Limited release and the retail price is $17.99. Available starting on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.

• Presidents’ Day 2022 Pin: Features Sam Eagle from The Muppets. Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.

• Marvel Hawkeye Pins: Limited release and the retail price is $15.99 each. Available starting on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
  • Cinderella Disney Princess Tea Party Pin: Second release in the Disney Princess Tea Party pin collection for 2022 at Disney Parks! This pin features Cinderella with a chain element for the teapot and teacup. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
@timeerkat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back