• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING 2024 Five Pin Swap

I put this one in for you!

I received the 5 pin package from @dznycrzyfmly today. I will be going through it to see if there are any pins I want. I will post the pictures by Monday, and also get it in the mail to @Poohlady5, the same day. We're in the Homestretch. One more stop and the package is on it's way back to @firechief18. Yehaa!

Here are my pulls:

I hope the flower seeds were for anyone that wanted them. I’m really excited about them.lol

Package will mail next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hooray! I put those seeds in for anyone interested - hope your planting season goes well! Would love to see photos in the future if possible. We put in the Cindy and Donald too

Hooray! I put those seeds in for anyone interested - hope your planting season goes well! Would love to see photos in the future if possible. We put in the Cindy and Donald too
Thank you! I was so excited to see the flower seeds. I love flowers and gardening. Although I am not super great at it. My hubby calls me Morticia. Lol But I’ll definitely post pics if I get some blooms
We are supposed to have a nice (rain free) weekend