2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
The BatB looks stunning by the stained glass.. anyone want to guess price?!I’m going with 99.99
PALM gift Maleficent pin on Dec. 26View attachment 17872
😳Close, 129.99
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I noticed that too. I was wondering if they are exclusive. The Carnival one might be but the BATB is Limited Release. Which, by the wayOoh I’m glad UK is getting some pins again. One of my pen pals voiced their frustration over never getting good traders. Hopefully they’re exclusive.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I clicked on the carnival pin link: it detected that I'm from France and asked to redirect to the french version. The page worked but was already sold out. It wasn't even listed on french Disney Store so, there's a chance it will be released soon or it's UK exclusiveI noticed that too. I was wondering if they are exclusive. The Carnival one might be but the BATB is Limited Release. Which, by the way
you need for your collection. 🙂
I clicked on the carnival pin link: it detected that I'm from France and asked to redirect to the french version. The page worked but was already sold out. It wasn't even listed on french Disney Store so, there's a chance it will be released soon or it's UK exclusive
Edit: BATB link does the same
Me too!For a second there i thought it was Wall-E.
Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
Did you happen to grab anybody the inside out pins when this happened? I am DISO sadness and Bing Bong.Looks like Teeturtle's licensing deal with Disney is coming to an end. They have some enamel pins (Star Wars, Marvel, Inside-Out) for $2.40 in Final Clearance.
No, sorry. I have some pins but I'm not really a collector (I know TT from the tees and am here on DPF for the doll thread). Good luck on your search!Did you happen to grab anybody the inside out pins when this happened? I am DISO sadness and Bing Bong.
Thanks. Can’t find the pins anywhere. Learned about them too late!No, sorry. I have some pins but I'm not really a collector (I know TT from the tees and am here on DPF for the doll thread). Good luck on your search!
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?