• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

mb_stitch-attacks-snacks-header_na_20231229

Stitch kicks off his snack attack series with pretzels! The dippable, bendy and braided must-have for when he’s low on fuel for his mischievous adventures.

COMING SOON

A Salty Classic​

Stitch kicks off his snack attack series with pretzels! The dippable, bendy and braided must-have for when he’s low on fuel for his mischievous adventures.

The Ultimate Collection Has Crash Landed

This one-of-a-kind 12-part series features snackable spins on your favorite indestructible and completely irresistible alien. Each launch offers a new Stitch snack plush and collectible pin. Here is a look at our featured launches. Check back every second Tuesday at 8AM PT for the latest release.

Last edited:
Disneyland Paris January poster

f8ef7679b0091b47bc7282ad217ac0af.jpg

Envoyé de mon 2107113SG en utilisant Tapatalk

LE pins posted today on ShopDisneyUK

Last edited:

Walt Disney World® Resort Pin Releases:​

• Figment Munchlings Pin: New Disney Munchlings pin featuring Figment. Limited edition of 5,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, January 2, 2024 at WDW.
Figment Munchlings Disney Pin
Figment Munchlings Disney Pin

Disneyland® Resort Pin Releases:​

• Cinderella This is My Home Pin: First release in the This is My Home collection for 2023 at Disneyland! Limited edition of 2,500 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, January 2, 2024 at DLR.
Cinderella This is My Home Disney Pin
Cinderella This is My Home Disney Pin

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Robin Hood Valentine’s Day 2024 Pin: This pin features Robin Hood and Maid Marion for Valentine’s Day 2024 at Disney Parks! Dangle element. Limited release and the retail price is $17.99. Available starting on Tuesday, January 2, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Robin Hood Valentine’s Day 2024 Disney Pin
Robin Hood Valentine’s Day 2024 Disney Pin
  • Hat Day 2024 Pin: Pin-on-pin design with glitter embellishments. Limited edition of 2,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, January 2, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Hat Day 2024 Disney Pin
Hat Day 2024 Disney Pin

Last edited:
Back