• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

    We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

    Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

    Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
  • DPF Member Pins NOW AVAILABLE!
    Head on over to the Official Announcement to secure your pin today!

2026 Pin Releases & Discussion

Was anyone at Disneyland for D23 Day to get the exclusive pin? I've seen news posts about it elsewhere (& the magnet & medallions - ahh, I want the Trader Sam's 15th anniversary medallion; I hope they stick around for awhile, but I'm afraid they might only have been for today).
 
I didn’t even know those popcorn bucket pins were going to exist and my wallet and stress levels are glad that I didn’t know 🤣 some super cute ones in that tho 😍
Yay there's a Chuuby! Glad to see he if finally getting some love! Maybe I can get this one since that D23 stamp is out of my reach.
 
All except kingdom hearts is available as event edition pins. Plus this mystery set for 34.99

I was so focused on all the Alice anniversary releases today and trying to finish that puzzle set that I couldn't deal with trying to find the Cheshire in this set too but I'll be looking to trade for him!
 
I was so focused on all the Alice anniversary releases today and trying to finish that puzzle set that I couldn't deal with trying to find the Cheshire in this set too but I'll be looking to trade for him!
I think you are going to need 3-5 business years to recover from this year of pin releases.