• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2nd DSF Frozen Co-op COMPLETED~ PLEASE SEND PAYMENT

2nd DSF Frozen Co-op COMPLETED~ PLEASE SEND PAYMENT

Lizabell10

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Hey Guys! Some one is selling the set for 325$ I am looking to do a co op for the set! When i do recieve the pins from the person then i will send out all pins!

2ND CO OP IS NOW COMPLETED! WILL BE CONTACTING YOU FOR PAYMENTS AND WHEN ALL PAID I WILL SEND THE MONEY TO THE SELLER- THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Pin 98697: Frozen - Anna & Elsa -40$ (SOLD) Katidee PAID
Pin 98698: Frozen - Olaf 40$ (SOLD)Lizabell10 PAID
Pin 98699: Frozen - Marquee 65$ (SOLD) ryanfury PAID
Pin 98700: Frozen - Kristoff & Sven 40$ (SOLD) Lauren PAID
Pin 99050: Get a Horse! - Surprise Pin 15$ (SOLD) Lauren PAID
Pin 99049: Elsa Stained Glass - Surprise Pin-125$ (SOLD)(ryanfury) PAID

1-3 Pins is 3$ , International shipping will vary

NOTE TO FIRST CO OP
this is a different co op the people who participated in the first one ; money has been sent to seller and is being shipped to me

Last edited:
Sadly it does not seem like the seller of this set has gotten back to me yet so I am putting the second co op on hold :( if anything changes I will let u know but it seems as if they have not gotten back to me

If they do get back to you, I would take these two:

Pin 98697: Frozen - Anna & Elsa -40$
Pin 98700: Frozen - Kristoff & Sven 35$

Alright 2nd round co opers I sent the money to the seller and should hear from him shortly! I will keep you all updated!

Back