• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 3 DSF MARQUEE LOT "Beverly Hills Chihuahua," "Oceans" & "Mars Needs Moms" LE PINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 3 DSF MARQUEE LOT "Beverly Hills Chihuahua," "Oceans" & "Mars Needs Moms" LE PINS

ILuvAriel922

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hello Everyone,
Thanks for viewing my first trading auction. This is for 3 Disney Soda Fountain marquee pins. All three come on original cards. Pictures are available upon request. Thanks

This Lot Includes:
Pin 65674: DSF - El Capitan Theater Marquee - Beverly Hills Chihuahua LE 150
Pin 77314: DSF - El Capitan Theater Marquee - Disneynature Oceans LE 300
Pin 83377: DSF - El Capitan Theater Marquee - Mars Needs Moms LE 300

Happy Bidding :wiggle:

I'm so sorry this is my first trade auction and I can't figure out how to add detail to the posting. I only realized after the fact that some of the detail was missing lol.

This auction will end on Monday morning after SuperBowl Sunday :) February 4, 2013 at 8:30 A.M. (PST)

My likes:
(I like LE's, LR's, OOPs, PODMs, Stained Glass etc.)
Characters:(In order from most wanted to less wanted)
-Rapunzel
-Ariel
-Giselle
-Maleficent
-Ursula
-Facilier
-Pluto
-Disney Dogs

Dislikes:
-Scrappers
-Hidden Mickeys
-Too much wording unless its a movie title/anniversary (I prefer simple-styled pins)

Awesome bids everyone :anxious: Its really hard to decide on a leaderboard, but here it goes so far:
RiftRatStreetRat
mattolsen21698
Mad hatter

Thanks so much for all the interest already. The top 2 on the leader board are really close so please no one feel discouraged to bid :)

I will start with this:

pin82017th72
Pin 82017: DLP - Tangled - Booster Set

Leaderboard Update: It's a tough decision and some bids are very close to each other.

1. RiftRatStreetRat (Still in first, but its close. I just love these "A Bug's Life" & "Finding Nemo" pins)
2. docfish2u/ChickenLittle (These are both so close to the first spot; love, love, love the NBC Marquee & Tangled Booster)
iamok4u/mattolsen21698/Mad hatter (Really great bids everyone; the Locks, BATB stained glass, and locks pins are really lovely)

Thanks so much for everyone's bids so far. This auction is definitely getting good :)

Reminder
:
*Just about 24
hours left in this "Trade Auction." Hurry and get your bids in before tomorrow morning.
*This auction will be ending tomorrow morning at 8:30 am (PST) February 4, 2012.

You mean Monday, February 4th, right? Since Superbowl is on Sunday?

Yes... Sorry for the confusion in the wording. This auction ends Monday, February 5, 2013* (not 2012 lol) at 8:30 am (PST). Today is the Superbowl Sunday, so I wanted to give bidders a chance until tomorrow morning, just in case people had plans for the game today. I really need to get more polished at this haha.

Adding to my bid:

Pin 84511: WDI - Jessica Rabbit Characters - Dressed as Evil Queen

So to bring it all together:
Pin 88232: DLR - Annual Passholder - Unlock the Magic of Disneyland® Resort - Lock Set
Pin 84511: WDI - Jessica Rabbit Characters - Dressed as Evil Queen

Thank you both for your wonderful bids, but the Leaderboard won't change much.

1. RiftRatStreetRat (Still in first. I love pixar so these will fit perfect in my collection)
2. ChickenLittle (NBC Marquee is awesome with jeweled eyes)

iamok4u (I love the lock set, but I'm just nervous thinking of getting the key set; I don't have any of the Jessica WDIs yet so its a tough pick; feel free to change it up if interested)
docfish2u (Tangled Booster)
mattolsen21698 (The BATB is really lovely. QOH 13 would be the first in that set for me)
6. Mad hatter (I love Vampires so the Jessica Vamp is cool!)
7. Ventchick (Epcot Holiday Jumbo nice and festive)

Thanks so much to everyone who has bid so far...again there are some that are very close.
Here are some pictures of the marquees:
cb4253b6-2db4-4115-a279-ca0dd5e5e6d5_zpsec0e51b3.jpg

a008703c-a493-4dc9-9c96-6809ed79367f_zpsba51cbc8.jpg

Reminder
:
*Just about 8
hours left in this "Trade Auction."
*This auction will be ending tomorrow morning at 8:30 am (PST) February 4, 2013.

*NEW LEADERBOARD!*

1. docfish2u (Great bids! Oliver <3, TANGLED <3 <3, very pretty Tink <3, need that Star Wars! Very cool Jafar!) Jumped up 3 spaces on the board! :)2. RiftRatStreetRat (Still love these 2 Pixar pins!)
2. ChickenLittle (NBC Marquee is awesome with jeweled eyes)
4. iamok4u (I love the lock set, but I'm just nervous thinking of getting the key set; I don't have any of the Jessica WDIs yet so its a tough pick; feel free to change it up if interested)
5. mattolsen21698 (The BATB is really lovely. QOH 13 would be the first in that set for me)
6. Mad hatter (I love Vampires so the Jessica Vamp is cool!)

7. Ventchick (Epcot Holiday Jumbo nice and festive)

RiftRatStreetRat & ChickenLittle are tied at the moment for second on the leaderboard. Thanks everyone for the absolutely amazing bids. This has been a great auction. Lets finish with a bang :)

Reminder:
*Just about 10 hours left in this "Trade Auction." (Miss calculated before)
*This auction will be ending tomorrow morning at 8:30 am (PST) February 4, 2013.

Pin 84534: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - A Bug's Life Pin
Pin 84905: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Finding Nemo
Pin 90434: Disney Store Europe - Hunchback of Notre Dame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back