• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! 3 zaps in one day! You guys are AMAZING!

ZAPPED! 3 zaps in one day! You guys are AMAZING!

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Some time ago I made a wanted thread for the last Minnie dresses as princesses pins I miss. Just a few away from being a completist. I did not have hight hopes to find any of them but you really surprised me! First @splashmtnman reached out and said they had one and wanted to zap it to me. They sent it to the always amazing @mybabykelly who put it in with my pins from his christmas game.

The package just came and it was not just 3 pins that I expected. No, there was a package full with pins! the top 3 are zaps from @mybabykelly The 2 on the secon row are the game prizes and the 3 in the bottom are from @splashmtnman He did not only zap me the Minne as Snow white, he added 2 more pins! Im so amazed and happy! You guys really rock!!!

d7CMVJB.jpg

And as if that was not enough, I found another package in my mail box. It was from @bcol Another pin from my wants list of Minnie dressed as princesses!!!

r7jBU6E.jpg

In one day I got to take 2 pins from my ever shortening wants list! Only 7 left before I can call my self a completist!!!

Here is a pic of my collection as it is. In the bottom you can see I have started with Minnie dressed as other charachters as well, but to finish the princesses is still my first goal.

UC4tLAU.jpg

This is my wants list right now. If you have any of these PLEASE let me know! Or any other Minnie dresses as other charachters, like Villains, let me know! My pinspics is not up to date right now but have lots of traders.

fc2Dxdm.jpg

Yayyyy I’m so happy you got them safely. Kudos to @splashmtnman and @bcol for the wonderful zaps to a wonderful Swedish Minnie Mouse fan ;) You know I’m always happy to help you friend!!! Next package will have your Gingerbread House (which is in transit to me)!

Congratulations! Such nice members here . . . pin traders really can be so kind and cheery!! :)
Your collection is amazing! I have a Minnie Mouse collection -- though it is not really her dressed as anyone but Minnie. It all started when we actually went years ago to Disney Springs for our first "in person" trading. My collections of Hawaii and Beauty and the Beast aren't exactly the easiest to find in park trading, so I figured out that I needed another collection. Sis and I had lanyards decked with pins for trading, and being identical twins always attracts a lot of attention. We ended up trading with a LOT of children, actually (parents seemed very comfortable letting their kids ask us to trade . . . I guess we don't look very scary!). Well, a lot of little boys were very happy when I told them I would trade for whatever they wanted to trade (I was being very casual and just enjoying the fun!). They "unloaded" those embarrassing Minnie Mouse pins -- girly things, you know. After about a half hour, I realized that I actually had the start to a really fun Minnie board!! So, I just sort of kept going. I will see about taking a picture later today, because your photo has inspired me.

Hope you continue to have a wonderful Christmas season -- and that you find the pins you are looking for!

Congratulations! Such nice members here . . . pin traders really can be so kind and cheery!! :)
Your collection is amazing! I have a Minnie Mouse collection -- though it is not really her dressed as anyone but Minnie. It all started when we actually went years ago to Disney Springs for our first "in person" trading. My collections of Hawaii and Beauty and the Beast aren't exactly the easiest to find in park trading, so I figured out that I needed another collection. Sis and I had lanyards decked with pins for trading, and being identical twins always attracts a lot of attention. We ended up trading with a LOT of children, actually (parents seemed very comfortable letting their kids ask us to trade . . . I guess we don't look very scary!). Well, a lot of little boys were very happy when I told them I would trade for whatever they wanted to trade (I was being very casual and just enjoying the fun!). They "unloaded" those embarrassing Minnie Mouse pins -- girly things, you know. After about a half hour, I realized that I actually had the start to a really fun Minnie board!! So, I just sort of kept going. I will see about taking a picture later today, because your photo has inspired me.

Hope you continue to have a wonderful Christmas season -- and that you find the pins you are looking for!
There are a few Minnie collectors here I think. We should start a collections thread. Minnie dressed as other characters are just a very small part of my Minnie collection. I have about 8 more pin boards with Minne around the house :)

I love this collection and I really enjoy seeing it grow! How kind of your three zappers to send
such wonderful additions to your collections. I would love to see the 8 other boards of Minnie!

I love this collection and I really enjoy seeing it grow! How kind of your three zappers to send
such wonderful additions to your collections. I would love to see the 8 other boards of Minnie!
On pin board is behind the christmas tree right now but I will take photos of the other and post a thread and hope all Minnie collectors here can post their collections as well. Might bring some inspiration and new wants Im sure. I just love looking at others collections and find new wants :)

Back