• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 3rd 2017 Epcot Food & Wine AP Remy button

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! 3rd 2017 Epcot Food & Wine AP Remy button

btowndude

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I'm seeking the third Remy AP button from the Epcot Food & Wine Festival, coming out November 1. It should feature Remy, next to Big Ben. Sadly, I arrive November 16 and the F & W Festival ends on November 13. I already have the eight small AP buttons as well as the two large Remy AP buttons for September and October from the 2017 festival. Thanks for any help!

I'm seeking the third Remy AP button from the Epcot Food & Wine Festival, coming out November 1. It should feature Remy, next to Big Ben. Sadly, I arrive November 16 and the F & W Festival ends on November 13. I already have the eight small AP buttons as well as the two large Remy AP buttons for September and October from the 2017 festival. Thanks for any help!

Maybe Merlin is able to help? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back