• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

$4 LE300 pins at DSF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
$4 LE300 pins at DSF!!!

markheardjr

Help me DPF u're my only hope!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Just a heads up, they have Cars 2 and Pirates LE of 300 pins for $4 a the DSF right now. They also have a jumbo Pirates pin for $15. I bought a bunch of the Cars 2 pins and I'm going to hang on to them until Carsland opens at DCA next year. Should be a hot ticket then for trading. They also still had a few of the Real Steel El Capitan Marquee pins, full price though. No halloween pins left. Still the DSF camera pins and lolipop pins. Mickey and Tink guitar pins and other Cars, Pirates, & DSF LE's on the rack too.

I NEED captain Eo like WOAH. Is anybody going?! I'm going to PTN tomorrow but I can't make it to LA in the morning because of stuff with the mom >: I'd definitely pay the monies at PTN~

Last edited:
if anyone could pick me up 1 or 2 good ones i could use as traders I would happily pay for pins and p+p :)

I just called and the Pirates one she told me that was on sale was [pinpics]84388[/pinpics] for $4 and [pinpics]84537[/pinpics] for 14.95. For cars 2 all they had was [pinpics]84957[/pinpics] and [pinpics]84952[/pinpics]. now it sounded like she wasn't too sure what I was talking about so there may be more.

Last edited:
Silly question, of the two pirates pins, the LE 300 is cheaper then an LE 1000?

Also tried calling and got an answering machine. If someone is going tomorrow I will also pay for 2 or 3 of the Le 300 pirates pin.

RiftRaftStreetRat, what Captain EO pin are you referring to? I don't believe any EO pins have come out recently. Am I missing something?

I just called again and got thru. They are supposed to call me back in a few mins with a total.

And that's what I get for reading things too fast. Somehow El Capitan translated to Captain Eo in my mind. I don't even know how that happened. Sorry about that!

I swear I have dyslexia...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back