• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: 6x BONUS ADDED Firework Frenzy Pin Game

KABOOM Bonus #5. Tomorrow is 4th of July!!!
af2aaa3a9d864ef54dec49eccdab75dd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t know about anyone else, but for me… There’s a couple pins I really want in the regular picks and a couple bonuses I’d love to have, so I really wish I could play! But my husband and I are trying to buy a house, hopefully closing in the next two weeks, so I’ve got to watch the budget extra close right now. Down payment, closing costs, inevitable minor changes and new furniture needs, etc. all have to come before pins.

So many nice pins and a crazy amount of bonuses. Not sure why this one didn't fill in. :(
Hehe thank you @Ajk I’ve been on a dry spell with games lately. My last two didn’t fill and this one makes it a strikeout

I was a little late getting the game started and didn’t give enough time before Fourth of July I think. I may end up selling some pins individually so if anyone signed up had their eyes on something, stay tuned. I’ll keep this thread up for a few more days though just in case.

Reactions: Ajk
Don’t know about anyone else, but for me… There’s a couple pins I really want in the regular picks and a couple bonuses I’d love to have, so I really wish I could play! But my husband and I are trying to buy a house, hopefully closing in the next two weeks, so I’ve got to watch the budget extra close right now. Down payment, closing costs, inevitable minor changes and new furniture needs, etc. all have to come before pins.
Oh yayyyy! That is so exciting and totally takes precedence! I hope everything goes smoothly for you guys <3

I know that feeling! I am in the same boat. My husband cut off all fun money spending. Congrats on the new house!

Just to throw in another comment to match . . . our Pop just got called back to the office all five days of the week. It's 100 miles a day driving, and with the inflation on food and everything else, it's really taking everything for his gas and the normal stuff. So, it's probably just a hard time for a lot of people right now. Hope the game picks up, though, because you have some great pins in here!

YEah, houses definitely cost bucks. And usually more than planned. But how awesome and exciting for you! Fingers crossed on your closing!

The Kabooms esp are killing me, they're so cool! But I'm in a similar financial boat as some others, though ours is due to a lay-off back in mid April. So I have to be a good girl and watch my pennies. But my hubby has two interviews scheduled for next week, so fingers crossed I can participate next time!
Crossing my fingers for y’all! Hope hubby does well in his interviews :)

The Kabooms esp are killing me, they're so cool! But I'm in a similar financial boat as some others, though ours is due to a lay-off back in mid April. So I have to be a good girl and watch my pennies. But my hubby has two interviews scheduled for next week, so fingers crossed I can participate next time!
Fingers crossed!!

Back