• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 5 LE 200 WDI Cats Dinah Oliver Marie Toulouse Berlioz w/ Sorc hats Ends 2/24@10PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 5 LE 200 WDI Cats Dinah Oliver Marie Toulouse Berlioz w/ Sorc hats Ends 2/24@10PM EST

jadestarr

New DPF Member
Rating - 99.7%
341   1   0
Hi all! I have had sooooooo many people asking for this entire set, I figured I would auction them off and see if I can get some grails! These kitties are VERY LARGE and ADORABLE!!!!!
This one ends Sunday 02/24 @ 10PM EST, below are the actual pins the winner will be receiving (they are mint in package, sorry my camera stinks!)
The pinpics for these lovelies are as follows:
Pin 95291: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #39 - Oliver
Pin 95292: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #40 - Dinah
Pin 95293: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #41 - Marie
Pin 95294: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #42 - Toulouse
Pin 95295: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #43 - Berlioz

IMG_3274_zps0cbbe254.jpg

What do I like?
Princesses (particularly Rapunzel, Belle & Ariel but I do like them all)
Horses
Disney Auctions
PASCAL!!!!
Pip (from Enchanted!)!!!!!
Cats (especially Si & Am!)
PODMs (please post cell photos)
UK Disney Store Pins (I want many but my most wanted are the LE 150 Squirrel Pin, Vanessa Wedding little mermaid, Tiana & Charlotte as kids Gaston with blondes right now)
Beloved Tales
Marquees
Flora, Fauna & Merryweather pins
PAVE pins!!!!!!
DSF Pins (REALLY WANT Pascal PTD and Pip GWP!!)
ISO Snow White Chaser from Character Connection set
Big, nice Pretty Pins (don't have to be from my wants)
Stuff from my Wants list
Stuff that make for good traders!
Offer you never know what I will really like, I don't stay up to date on all releases.

I have actually been thinking about collecting these and I think you just made me decide to :) I will start my bid with

Pin 32218: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S) - Aurora Among Flowers
Pin 45867: WDW - Its A Small World - A Magical Transformation (Ariel, Eric and Sebastian)

Pin 94731: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight: Stitch Diving Into Banana Split
Pin 85740: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Abu and Magic Carpet

Great early bids!
Leaderboard:
1) docfish2u - nice assortment of pins!
2) fordracing31 with 2 really nice pins! You even made me add more to my wants lol!
3) 3 way tie Rocke01, RiftRaftStreetRat & Vixy!

I just want Toulouse and Oliver, but I will try for the whole set and do I don't know what with the other two! Lol. My orange kitty collection must grow!

Here is my try :D

DSCN3671.JPG

My sad, pathetic bid:

From your wish list:

And because you said you like Ariel, Belle, and Rapunzel:

(I'm about 99% I won't even make it to the leader board, but these pins are so cute I just gotta try.)

Woops, here are the pinpics numbers...

Pin 88827: DSF - Film Reel Series - Figaro
Pin 89874: DSF - Chip 'n Dale As Characters - Lost Boys Raccoon Twins
Pin 89875: DSF - Chip 'n Dale As Characters - Mouseketeers
Pin 89876: DSF - Chip 'n Dale As Characters - Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum (Error)
Pin 91111: DSF - El Capitan Theatre Seat - Wall-E
Pin 91895: DLP - Rapunzel Purple Glitter Handbag (Tangled)

:)

Wow, this is getting tough!
Leaderboard
1) chipdale123 for some pretty cool chip n dale dressed up as...(I love it when characters dress up as other characters!!!)
2) docfish2u - nice assortment of pins!
3) fordracing31 with 2 really nice pins! You even made me add more to my wants lol!

BTW even if you didn't make the leaderboard I promise it was soooooo hard to figure out who to put up there, it's ridiculously close to even #4, #5 and #6!!!!!!!

Exciting bids, all!

As I'm not on the board anymore I'm gonna bow out. Good luck to everyone! This is fun to watch! :)

Wow, this is getting tough!
Leaderboard
1) TIE chipdale123 for some pretty cool chip n dale dressed up as...(I love it when characters dress up as other characters!!!) & MischiefManaged for a GORGEOUS BatB PODM!!
2) docfish2u - nice assortment of pins!
3) fordracing31 with 2 really nice pins! You even made me add more to my wants lol!

BTW even if you didn't make the leaderboard I promise it was soooooo hard to figure out who to put up there, it's ridiculously close to even #4, #5 and #6!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back