Stitch Crashes Pinocchio

Series 5 of 12
Coming Soon to shopDisney and Disney Parks

Last edited:

a4matte

Poor Unfortunate Soul
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
ShopDisneyUK posted on their Instagram that the Little Mermaid Stitch is delayed until later in the spring.
No mention of when they're expecting them specifically - just a "We'll let you know"

DisneyJ

RIP Jill
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
ShopDisneyUK posted on their Instagram that the Little Mermaid Stitch is delayed until later in the spring.
No mention of when they're expecting them specifically - just a "We'll let you know"
Good point! Also worth noting that ShopDisney had a date posted and then removed it. It is worth noting the Lion King pin must be pre-ordered (available on 5/20).

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
232   0   0
Possibly the pin? Found this image on eBay. I can see this one being popular! Excited to get it!

c5aec479ed4d055434bc76cec0d0fe1a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snowie

DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
1D8uoCG.jpg

This is floating around Instagram
I think this is my favorite stitch interpretation so far! It feels like it's really inhabiting the world while the other ones were... wallpaper just plastered over stitch? Anyways, I'm quite excited to see this one!

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
232   0   0
I’m really interested to see how these will look all together! If anyone is completing the set, please share!

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
what time would it drop on shop disney?
7:00 AM (PT) or middle of the night Monday would be a guess. Most new releases come out on Mondays on shopdisney. The only oddity is, will shopdisney actually announce a release date...? as shopdisney did for the first 3 Stitch Crashes releases?

a4matte

Poor Unfortunate Soul
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
My friend sent me photos of the line at Disney Springs this morning... No idea if it's all for Stitch, but good luck to anyone who went!

ItzaPinfan

Noob
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Yeah...I’ll tell you what’s going to crash that day...and it’s not stitch lol...

Jokes aside, I am optimistic since today, despite no jumbo, was 1000% better than last year.

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Yeah...I’ll tell you what’s going to crash that day...and it’s not stitch lol...

Jokes aside, I am optimistic since today, despite no jumbo, was 1000% better than last year.

Wow! Just realized how terrible 'Stitch Crashes...' is as a title for shopdisney. 'Stitch Crashes shopdisney...' so perfect!

Bdov87

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an extra 4/12 just ordered 3/21ooking to trade for a 1/12 or 2/12 (pins)

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk