• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

#12 - Stitch Crashes Disney (Mulan)

#12 - Stitch Crashes Disney (Mulan)
Looks like I missed it. Was in the waiting room for 24 minutes. My friend that joined the waiting room like 5 minutes after me got right in. Blaaaaah.

Looks like I missed it. Was in the waiting room for 24 minutes. My friend that joined the waiting room like 5 minutes after me got right in. Blaaaaah.
Ugh same, was waiting for 24-27 min and when I got through, no pin :(

Last edited:
Thanks all for providing reminders and links. I’m specifically collecting Stitch Crashes Princesses so this one I REALLY wanted and is my favorite design from the set thus far. I have trust issues with Disney right now so I went so far as to buy 2 in hopes that at least one is good quality. We shall see!

If anyone has a couple of little mermaid plush for sale or trade I’m interested. Also looking for x2 Lion king pins and x2 beauty plush. Trying to collect for my son and grandson.

Dying for this pinnocio pin to hit ShopDisney. My I finally bit the bullet and purchased the ones I missed (OUCH with that BATB one.....) now I have the whole collection released or pre-ordered so far. Now chomping at the bit for the next one. Its going to hurt so much more if I miss another. Ironically thanks to miscommunication a family member purchased the lion king one for me and I bought it for myself so I'll have one I can trade as a back up plan if I do happen to miss any!

I am a little worried with quality tho. I know the little mermaid ones, including the one I have, came in missing color and such. Really bad quality control.

... Did the Pinocchio plush get released in the parks today or something? I saw mention of that from someone in a facebook group but haven't seen anything else.

I saw some people said the plush was released in WDW parks today. I don't see anything online for the plush or pin just yet

Aladdin Coming June

Back