• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! 52 weeks of zapping got me!

ZAPPED! 52 weeks of zapping got me!

Cjvandever

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
imagejpg1_zps0167df4c.jpg

Alex, your timing is uncanny. As some of you may know, I'm dealing with some health issues and have really cut back on my pin activities. Today was one of the worst days I've had in a while. And lo and behold, what shows up in the mail today? A zap from Alex and Bruna as part of their 52 weeks of zapping. Thank you both for the darling pin, but thank you so much more for the smile. It feels like the first one in a while. Hugs to you both.

I love that pin! Congrats on a very well deserved zap. I hope things turn around and look up for you health-wise. Sending thoughts and prayers your way. :)

Back