• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

74782: DLR - Disneyland Happiest Memories on Earth Mystery Pin Collection - Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.
74782: DLR - Disneyland Happiest Memories on Earth Mystery Pin Collection - Alice

pinnochiolover

UK Collector/Trader
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Hi, Does anyone have this pin? Pinpics shows the balloon as bring a bright red colour, but the one I have received has a cerise pink balloon. Whats throwing me is that it is of extremely good quality and thickness. Can anyone confirm the colour of the balloon?

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=74782

Last edited:
Hi, yes I noticed that about the group photo and actually put a post on Pintalk asking if anyone else had noticed that.

What concerns me is that the listing for this pin is distinctly bright red, and all those listed on Ebay for sale are bright red. I am reluctant to accept this pin because it has such a big colour difference, as I will have trouble trading it on.

If the pins being sold direct by Disney are in fact cerise pink rather than bright red, then the Pinpics listing needs to get amended. I think we need more input from others though before that can happen.

My roomie's daughter has this pin - purchased directly from Disney - and it's a pinkish color, not like, a bright "Mickey Pants" red. "Cerise" is definitely the title I'd give the color. I've seen this pin ALOT, both in the park and in the collections of many friends who collect Alice, and it's always been the cerise shade, never a bright red.

-JDG

I have actually taken multiple pictures of the pin in question and it has never appeared bright red, as seen on Pinpics or Ebay. It always looks pink. I know several of you here on DPF have said yours are pink, but I have spoken to other traders who are confirming the red colour. So there is a split of opinions.

i've gotten two. one through trading with pinpics and another through the mystery boxes at disney, both were a pink.

DSCF1676.jpg

I have finally found how to include pictures, thanks to Hopemax. I thought I would post a picture to get overall reactions.

That's basically the exact shade I've seen it in, every time I've seen that pin. That's a FAR better representation of what the pin really looks like than the Pinpics pic, which is far too red by comparison.

-JD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back