• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A beautiful zap from Jrdnsmom

ZAPPED! A beautiful zap from Jrdnsmom

mickeymousje

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
378   0   1
Janice (Jrdnsmom here on DPF) have been pin friends since 2011 or 2012 trough DPF. She was so nice to pickup the new OE Rapunzel pins for me but said she wanted to gift them to me. I was so happy and overwhflmed because it was so nice of her! Yesterday her package arrived at my house and when I opened it there was this beautiful litte Rapunzel bag and when I opened it she included the 2 pins I was expecting but also this LE pin that's part of a puzzle! I only wanted this piece bc of Rapunzel and Janicd zapped it to me like the other pins weren't alteady enough! Janice thanks again so much! You have a heart of gold

25675921-AFB5-40F1-A3CE-372ADA571CD8_zpskc8zixue.jpg

Back