• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A foxy friend zap!

ZAPPED! A foxy friend zap!

pretty_Omi

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Some folks may know about an auction recently, which had myself and @watzshakinbacon in a bit of a bidding war over a foxy pin. After a little controversy, the rules prevailed and Erin beat me out for the pin. In the end, it’s just a pin, and pins are never worth losing friends over!
Erin is a great friend.
I came home this week to find a package, but I wasn’t expecting anything! Inside was the cutest little fox plush, handmade by Erin herself!
670c4eaa35c2aee2808fe934683d61ca.jpg

My very own little Mim Foxy to keep me company! I’m sure she’ll help me find a suitable pin to add to my fox collection!
Thank you Erin! I know you’re not crazy about her hair but I think it’s funny!
tenor.gif

D'awwww. You're totally right! Erin > any pin. Likewise, Omi > any pin. And we're all on the same team at the end of the day! xo

giphy.gif

And speaking of teamwork, Erin and I are totes both on the lookout for your own PODM...

tenor.gif

Here you’re welcome!! I’m so happy you like it!! I was surprised I had all the right colors and textures... sometimes my vision doesn’t always turn out how I expect enjoy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back