• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A Grail and a Zap All in One!!!

ZAPPED! A Grail and a Zap All in One!!!

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
Once I was finally able to get into pinpics, I decided to check the Robin Hood pins I still needed to see if possibly someone had them available. Well, turns out that @CorvusCommander was listed under one of them! I reached out and he responded. We were able to work out a trade (involving me trading with someone else for a pin for him), and the trades finally all went through. So I am now the spectacularly excited new owner of this beauty! It's bigger than I was expecting! And now I am officially 4 pins away from being a Robin Hood completist!

214159305-957998561654852-3624772911586121995-n.jpg

But! As if knocking me down from 5 to 4 pins wasn't enough, he went ahead and added multiple pins as zaps! I don't actively collect fantasy pins at all, but if I am gifted them I will keep them as reminders of how amazing this community is. The zapped pins are Little John as Sir Reginald, the raccoon chain gang (soooooo adorable, and it even came with a TEENSIE WEENSIE hat pin!), and my favorite of all, Robin as the stork! Disney has yet to put out an official pin of Robin in this disguise, so this is a perfect tide-me-over until they come to their senses and make the Robin Hood disguises set of my dreams! ;)

213699135-533967227638718-8921372532817804156-n.jpg

Thank you so so much Corvus, for not only trading me the pin that was partly in your collection, but also the incredible generosity with the extras as well.

So Miss @timeerkat - :tigger:CONGRATULATIONS:tigger: (felt double-Tigger's as exclamation points was in order ;)).

As of the date of my reply, are you still only 3 pins away from being a Robin Hood COMPLETEST?

Okay, here's a question...how many Other Hobbies use the term "Completest?" Such a Awesome Achievement!

WTG @CorvusCommander - SWEET FP's too.

Back