• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A happy surprice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A happy surprice!!

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I bought some old propins pins online a few days ago and got them in the mail today. When I opened the package I got a really nice surprice! They were all new on card still in plastic!!! I just love them! I was going to trade them all away but now Im not sure. The cards are just so cute!!! :)

Just had to show them off. I thought that a lot of you might have never seen the propins with original cards.

b16433ad-acf4-4030-ab19-2de9699a6a2f.jpg

Oh sure, keep the good ones for after we make our trade. :D
:D If I had only known! The seller did not tell me that they were new on card. I guess its not that usual that a seller sells something nicer that described!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back