• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A Honeymoon Zap

ZAPPED! A Honeymoon Zap

Sunoo

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I recently bought a cute Stitch pin from @Disneychildwithin, and I had mentioned that I was about to leave for Disneyland for my honeymoon, but this box looks a bit large for just one pin...

HFWJ1vh.jpg

Well, here's the pin I ordered, and it is even cuter in person.

W5K5xb0.jpg

Oh look, a note!

MMA4HBc.jpg

That explains the size of the box. And this cute pair of sandals.

EjWxOmo.jpg

Oh, clearly this is a note for my new husband.

Bxkg5CY.jpg

AHNfpvO.jpg

And a zap just for him was attached to it!

vHPhYuI.jpg

I'm happy to report that on our honeymoon, he borrowed several of my traders, and made several trades with them. Looks like we got another one. :p

Thanks so much for the zaps, @Disneychildwithin!

Wow! Congrats on the zaps! Those are great. Amd glad to hear you had a great time on your honeymoon! (Congrats on the marriage too!)

Wow @Disneychildwithin . That was awesome and deviously clever of you! Great job, Lucy!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Stop it!!!! This is adorable!!!! What a great zap! Tell your PIC welcome to the dark side! Love this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the zap and your marriage. I got married a year ago and my husband converted and now has a small star wars collection... lol

Oh man I REALLY need to work on my penmanship! lol
It was very fun putting this together for you guys, glad you enjoyed it.

I recently bought a cute Stitch pin from @Disneychildwithin, and I had mentioned that I was about to leave for Disneyland for my honeymoon, but this box looks a bit large for just one pin...

HFWJ1vh.jpg

Well, here's the pin I ordered, and it is even cuter in person.

W5K5xb0.jpg

Oh look, a note!

MMA4HBc.jpg

That explains the size of the box. And this cute pair of sandals.

EjWxOmo.jpg

Oh, clearly this is a note for my new husband.

Bxkg5CY.jpg

AHNfpvO.jpg

And a zap just for him was attached to it!

vHPhYuI.jpg

I'm happy to report that on our honeymoon, he borrowed several of my traders, and made several trades with them. Looks like we got another one. :p

Thanks so much for the zaps, @Disneychildwithin!

Bwahahaha "the dark side". Great zap, great story.

Back