• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A Pin Trading newbie! (FL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Pin Trading newbie! (FL)

mansionfan0811

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone!

I am new to being a pin trader and I'm not super involved in it (yet). I love haunted mansion and villain pins! My favorites are the hitch hikking ghosts and Ursula! My husband and I just moved to Florida this past year and have become more interested in our collection now that we are so much closer! I look forward to figuring out this site for sure! ha ha! Nice to meet everyone!

Last edited:
Hi
Welcome to DPF!!if you have pins to trade..you can add them to pinpics
and it will magically show up here

<~~~under your ID

Judy

that will be step two in my process of figuring things out, lol
do I need to join Pin Pics separately?

hey Nurse!

Last edited:
Hey! Welcome to the forum! Glad to see another Floridian has joined, LOL.
Where about in Florida do you live? (You can PM if you're uncomfortable with posting your city)

Hey guys! Thanks for the warm welcomes! I am in the Orlando area. We try to go to Disney once every week or so. I have to admit, it feels weird b/c I keep forgetting that I have work the next day and get all caught up in the whole Disney experience. Love it though!

Do you know when you're going next? I'll be at Epcot on Sunday with my boyfriend and family for the festival.
I'm a local, too. :)

awesome! We are usually there on Wednesdays and Thursdays b/c that's when my hubby has off but this Wednesday we are meeting with a mortgage broker (fingers crossed!)

Fun to have someone else in the area! Nice to meet you!

Welcome and it is a pleasure to have you with us. :-0)

There's always room for one or two more. :)

Vicki

YEA, another Floridian!!!! We are slowing converting 100% of the state into pin traders - I wish. Welcome and hope to trade with you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back