A Thank You....

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by Connies_Hobby, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Connies_Hobby

Connies_Hobby Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0

It's on my Heart and Mind, after our Beloved Forum was down these past few days, to post this (btw..I truly hope you'll join me in not only reading and Liking this post, but also comment with a rousing Thank You as well).

I wanted to give a Thank You Big Shout Out to:

@Cicada for maintaining DPF for the last 10 years.

@Bricklayer for also for helping to maintaining the site for all this time.

@starry_solo for ALWAYS being on top of things here.

@dancecats @Ksnuggles for they're continuous support, in Admin'ing the page and keeping the RAK going.

No doubt I'm leaving someone out, if you want to add another Contributing Mbr to this Thank You post, please do so in the Comments.

For myself, I can't thank you all enough for keeping DPF active, and a fun and safe place to keep my love for my Hobby going.

And, for the aWeSoMe friendships I've made. [​IMG]

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

2. akarih

akarih Resident "Young Person"

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Most surely! Thank you to all the incredible DPF staff for keeping up this space and community.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

3. Pecosace

Pecosace Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thank you to all of the hard workers that keep this forum going! I was checking throughout the day these past few days to see when it would be back and I was so glad it was today! I appreciate all of your hard work that goes on that we see as well as behind the scenes!

TonkaToy, nateeter and Connies_Hobby like this.
  4. nateeter

nateeter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Agreed! When trading, or buying, or just gathering information, this is one of my most trusted places to go. I know that is in large part because of all your hard work and efforts!

Though I may not be a super active post-er, and still an intermediate trader compared to so many, I greatly value the friendships I’m building here, and all those who provide and maintain this virtual pin home!

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TonkaToy and Connies_Hobby like this.
  5. Ajk

Ajk Consider yourself...at home...

Rating - 100%
    95   0   0

For sure. I was going through major withdrawal while we were down. I love/need this place!

TonkaToy, Connies_Hobby and nateeter like this.
  6. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    93   0   0

Thank You!!!

TonkaToy and Connies_Hobby like this.
  7. TonkaToy

TonkaToy Si & Am Lover!

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Yes! I am super grateful to all the Admins, Mods and Members who make up this site.

Too many to list![​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Connies_Hobby likes this.