• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: A Very Merry UnMickey!

Hello everyone, it’s been years since I’ve been active here on DPF. I forget how to upload a pic. I remember it being different. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Melissa........ figured it out.
The easiest way is by using the TapaTalk app , there's the option to add a picture every time you reply using it
If you prefer you can upload the image to a 3rd party site (I used Imgur a lot) then copy and paste the link here , I think it's the bbcode you want but it's been a while

The easiest way is by using the TapaTalk app , there's the option to add a picture every time you reply using it
If you prefer you can upload the image to a 3rd party site (I used Imgur a lot) then copy and paste the link here , I think it's the bbcode you want but it's been a while

Thank you. I finally remembered from years ago. I posted an auction today and was able to put the pics up easily. Thanks so much for your help.
Melissa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, trying this... In addition to my original bid of:
Pin 133748 DSSH - A Magnificent Pin Trading Event - Circus Series 1 - Mickey and the Seal

Adding to my bid:
123493 WDW – Love is an Adventure 2017 – Love is … Mystery Pin Set – Love is Dreamy – Dreamfinder and Figment

Actual footage of me returning to this auction thinking I was gonna be able to compete...lol...
61072e3844fab84ca361d616e799b145.gif

Y’all have some amazing pins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One last try.

1 of these:
Pin 135168 DSSH - Toy Story 4 - Character Block
Pin 134586 WDI - Mother's Day 2019 - Tiana

Pin 133740 DSSH - A Magnificent Pin Trading Event - Diecast Marquee - Dumbo
Pin 97648 WDI - Characters in Sorcerer Hat - #72 - Doorknob
WDI Mother's Day 2019 - Aurora (Sleeping Beauty can't find on PinPics for some reason).

OR

Any 2 of these:
Pin 133746 DSSH - A Magnificent Pin Trading Event - Circus Series 1 - Huey, Dewey & Louie
Pin 133744 DSSH - A Magnificent Pin Trading Event - Dumbo Live Action - Dumbo the Magnificent
Pin 133743 DSSH - A Magnificent Pin Trading Event - Dumbo Live Action - Dumbo Poster
Pin 133742 DSSH - A Magnificent Pin Trading Event - Dumbo Live Action - Dumbo
Pin 130854 DSSH - Pin Trader Delight PTD - Ralph #2 - GWP

Pin 129262 WDI - Pixar Pier Mystery Collection - Dug
Pin 129135 WDI - Pixar Pier Mystery Pin Collection - Joy
Pin 127751 DSSH - Film Strips - Up! - Surprise Release
Pin 127745 DLR - Pin of the Month - Windows of Evil - Ursula
Pin 122859 DLR - Fantasmic 2017 Jumbo
Pin 122622 DSSH - Disney Magic - Genie
Pin 108814 WDW - GenEARation D - 2015 - Scariest Moments - Boxed Set - Ursula Only
Pin 97641 WDI - Characters in Sorcerer Hat - #65 - Walrus
Pin 108796 WDW - GenEARation D - 2015 - Scariest Moments - Boxed Set - Judge Doom Only
Pin 63422 DisneyShopping.com - Fantasia Series - Hyacinth Hippo & Ben Ali Gator
Pin 64663 WDI - I.D. Badge Series 2 (Maleficent)
Pin 39860 DS - Alice in Wonderland 45th Anniv. Commemorative Tin Set (Dormouse)
Pin 24043 Stitch Sundays (Lilo & Stitch with Record Player)

You guys are making this hard! I know I said good traders, but stuff that I want in my collection is too tempting. Don’t ever feel like you can’t compete. Sometimes I like stuff no one else does (see my fab 5 collection hehe)

Here is our updated leaderboard:

1. Haunted575: Jumbo Maleficent
2. TheMickeyMouseRules: Mickey Circus and Figment
3. Pin2pin1: Lion King Set

I will add Pin# 23081 History of Art - Chips Ahoy 1956 (Glitter/3D) to my bid.
I will add the following 3 pins to my current offer (5 total).

Pin# 8452 100 Years of Magic - The Brave Little Tailor (Dangle)
Pin# 7680 100 Years of Dreams #40 Reluctant Dragon
Pin# 427 DS - Countdown to the Millennium Series #11 (Reluctant Dragon)

Entire bid is now:

Pin# 27260 Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Minnie with Nutcracker
Pin# 23081 History of Art - Chips Ahoy 1956 (Glitter/3D)
Pin# 8452 100 Years of Magic - The Brave Little Tailor (Dangle)
Pin# 7680 100 Years of Dreams #40 Reluctant Dragon
Pin# 427 DS - Countdown to the Millennium Series #11 (Reluctant Dragon)

Back