• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A Very Special Christmas Zap From Xanaduhaz

ZAPPED! A Very Special Christmas Zap From Xanaduhaz

Ninpin

Mothmouse
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'm on cloud nine with all of the thoughtfulness going on this season! This zap was especially wonderful as it was completely unexpected and from a very special friend of mine! Xanaduhaz! I knew that she had sent me a card, but... WOW! More presents?!?!

Xan_Gift01.png

Sorry about the camera flash on the pins! The PTN is of Mad Hatter! BOTH pins were ones that I've really been wanting for my collections, and they are my first Paris pins! She also sent me some delicious chocolate (I must be careful not to eat it all too fast), really fun writing stuff and a sticker and button! Oh yes, the CARD was also something special...

Xan_Gift02.png

I'm always telling Xan how much I love her drawings and unique cards that she makes people - NOW I HAVE ONE TOO! I love how she incorporated all of my favorite Disney characters in it (Kaa, Si & Am, King Candy and Mad Hatter)! I'm also totally jealous of her beautiful hand writing, haha!

Thank you SO MUCH Xan! I will treasure these gifts!

^___________^

I am so happy you got it. It was so hard not to hint about the presents but wanted to surprise you!

I was having a good handwriting day, it changes all the time lol

Again so happy you love it, you totally deserve it for being an awesome friend!!!!!

Ooo how very nice!! Congrats! Lots of fun things and yummy things and GREAT pins too!! Wow, that's the ultimate!! And big HIGH 5 to Xanaduhaz!! :bigthumb:

Back