• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A wild Pin Trader appeared!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A wild Pin Trader appeared!

PrincessPirate

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Heya everyone!

I’m Susan, I’m nineteen years old, and I live in Jolly Old England. I’m pretty much obsessed with all things Disney.

I used to only pick up a pin or too when I was at DLP, so I don’t have that many (only fifteen in total, of which five are a set and thus only register as one on PinPics), however I’m planning to start collecting properly.

I discovered this forum earlier today and thought it looked like a cool place. Nice to meet you all ^^

ash_pokeball2.jpg

You've captured a wild pin!

Welcome, welcome! Don't feel bad about only having 15 pins.... all of here started with 1.... and then the pinsanity hit! You'll fit in fine!

Hi Susan & welcome to the DPF, glad you found time to post! Have fun on the boards & happy trading, always nice to see another fellow UK trader on these boards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back