• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A Zap for the Books!

ZAPPED! A Zap for the Books!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
So a bit ago, @Addicted to Alice Pins texted me and said I should go check my mailbox. Nbd, we have already established that she, much like Santa, has some sort of surveillance on me and noticed I had forgotten to check for a few days.

Well, as you may guess, there was a wee package in there from Ann and inside was, what could only be, a loan from her Alice and Snow collections:

d224b26dbde809dd13380751cb5f6bb4.jpg

Two adorable book pins from Hong Kong, and an absolutely precious Alice holding a book pin. After contacting Ann and inquiring upon the length of the loan, she informed me it was permanent and that the Alice pin was very special to her for "a very special person."

Well, I said, Russ doesn't collect Alice, but I'll hold it on his behalf. ;P

Thank you so much Ann!! <3 You are one of my absolute favorite people in the world and I'm so glad we are friends and you have shared your special Alice with me. She shall be treasured forever and ever. Much like you. <3

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ooooh, I’m jealous of that bookworm pin! But can’t think of a nicer person to get it. (Or a nicer person for it to have come from.)

Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So a bit ago, @Addicted to Alice Pins texted me and said I should go check my mailbox. Nbd, we have already established that she, much like Santa, has some sort of surveillance on me and noticed I had forgotten to check for a few days.

BTW you keep forgetting to take your clothes out of the dryer. Those socks aren't going to roll themselves! :rolleyes:

Back