• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A zap from Addicted to Alice Pins!

ZAPPED! A zap from Addicted to Alice Pins!

LittleBird

Kimagination
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
Look what Ann sent me!

IMG_2929_zpssqwei0h1.jpg

The notecards are beautiful, and I am dying over the Wonderground postcard! I love Joey Chou's art, and I was lucky enough to get his BH6 postcard on my last Disney trip, but I didn't have the Mulan one! Now I have both! I'm going to frame them and hang them side by side. THANK YOU, ANN!! You complete me, too. <3

The notecards are beautiful, and I am dying over the Wonderground postcard! I love Joey Chou's art, and I was lucky enough to get his BH6 postcard on my last Disney trip, but I didn't have the Mulan one! Now I have both! I'm going to frame them and hang them side by side. THANK YOU, ANN!! You complete me, too. <3

I totally creeped your thread in the Showroom to see if you had the Joey Chou card, ha ha ha. I got myself his Alice and thought you'd like the Mulan. :D

Back