• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Add this Beautiful STAINED GLASS ARIEL to your collection! Ends 7/15 @ 8PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Add this Beautiful STAINED GLASS ARIEL to your collection! Ends 7/15 @ 8PM

sockgnome

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
You are bidding on:

Pin 40985 Japan Theatre - Film Magic Stained Glass Pin Series - Ariel

133 Wanting, only 13 Trading on Pinpics!

v1lBIZZh.jpg

Picture is of the pin you will be receiving: it is NEW ON CARD, with a beautiful STAINED GLASS background. Pin is from Japan. It is not marked as a limited edition, but it is HARD TO FIND!

Auction will end Sunday, July 15th at 8 PM DLR time :)

I'm currently hoping to pare down my traders and add to my collection! But, as always, good traders are always welcome if you don't have anything from my wants list!

I tend to favor bids with one higher value pin over bids with several lower value pins.

Things from my Pinpics wants list (sockgnome)
Alice in Wonderland, particularly Disney Auctions pins (<<<My biggest collection!)
Elenore Bridge Pins: still need Red Rose and Shy Violets from recent release (not on Pinpics)
Nightmare Before Christmas
Disney Auctions pins
Figaro and Cleo
Lady and the Tramp
101 Dalmatians
Good traders! (DSF, WDI, BT, Disney Auctions, etc.)
Jessica LE (only if you're 100% sure it's authentic)

Dislikes:
Fab 5 (unless on wants)
Most Pixar (except Brave)
Stitch (unless on wants)
Star Wars
Marvel
Figment
Attractions
Free-D
Gaways
Hidden Mickey/OE

Happy bidding!

I'm a little under the wire, but here's my bid! Jessica was purchased by myself and there were QC issues with basically every one I got. This one has a weird electroplating issue, which you can see in the closeup. Feel free to ask for more pictures if you need them.

Pin 112557 2015 Season's Greetings Mystery Pin Set - Princess Snowflake - Jessica

Pin 1056 101 Dalmatians (Pongo & Puppy) Color Error

Pin 101197 WDI - Pressed Pennies - Zurg - Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster

5c20f90688b648f86b588c87d650818c.jpg
659c4e5ca9c2d28e74217cd49de75d04.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back