• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Ahhh!!! Thank-you Sir David!!!! :)

ZAPPED! Ahhh!!! Thank-you Sir David!!!! :)

AgentR

Secret Agent, OWCA
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
So I had gotten sick around the beginning of this week due to the crazy temperature highs in my area and the constant going in and out of air conditioned buildings (like my office). So I was getting over my "icky-ness," and yesterday I went to Frank & Sons (convention building full of booths and traders of sports cards, pokemon cards, yugioh cards, action figures, anime goodness, Disney pins, etc.) with the awesome DPF member Fantasmic, and we ate dinner at the yummy shabu-shabu soup place nearby. I was talking to Fantasmic about Mulan pins that I had wanted and needed for my collection, and I was telling Fantasmic about this certain Mulan pin that I had lost out on numerous times and how beautiful it looked (from the pinpics picture, haha).

I got home around midnight (on a school night...teehee), and I saw an envelope waiting for me. I thought it was something I had purchased. So I was excited to open it. I opened it, and I saw this note. The note commended me on supporting my East Coast bro Alex (Zagales14) and being his awesome cheerleader for his bar exam, which if I may add, he will kick butt on!!! It was signed "Sir David, Grailslayer Knight of DPF." This was my face. Re-enactment: My face---->:shock: So I careful unwrapped the bubble wrap from the pin, and I wanted to scream AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Again, this was around midnight, so I was screaming internally. It was the pin I was telling Fantasmic about!!!

7d8da81e-d240-4b36-8a07-f166ea3a32a6_zps814f8f3a.jpg

b7010ca7-604b-49e4-b34f-3ba7b9b9d24e_zps9ae21dc9.jpg

Mulan Compact Pin!!! Mulan Compact Pin!!! It is sooo beautiful in person!

Thank-you so much David for this unexpected and thoughtful surprise!!! I really appreciate it. :)
And Alex...Zagabro, were you in on this??? XD

3a318913-e387-4bad-bc08-a1fb301192fa_zps8468cb18.jpg

Last edited:
Hahaha!! No I wasn't in on it!! All David Right there!! Congrats on the zap, brother. Glad you are filling that Mulan collection up with some awesome pins!! Also hope you get feeling better. The weather here has been super hot as well!! Not 3 digits though...

Also, thank you, David, for compensating my cheerleaders! :lol:

Congrats on your beautiful zap Ry!! That's just sooo cool, I have a bit of a soft spot for Mulan myself :)
Glad to hear you're feeling better too :hsd:

Wowza! That is a beautiful pin. As a fellow Mulan collector I hope to own that pin someday. Congrats on the amazing zap.

So I had gotten sick around the beginning of this week due to the crazy temperature highs in my area and the constant going in and out of air conditioned buildings (like my office). So I was getting over my "icky-ness," and yesterday I went to Frank & Sons (convention building full of booths and traders of sports cards, pokemon cards, yugioh cards, action figures, anime goodness, Disney pins, etc.) with the awesome DPF member Fantasmic, and we ate dinner at the yummy shabu-shabu soup place nearby. I was talking to Fantasmic about Mulan pins that I had wanted and needed for my collection, and I was telling Fantasmic about this certain Mulan pin that I had lost out on numerous times and how beautiful it looked (from the pinpics picture, haha).

I got home around midnight (on a school night...teehee), and I saw an envelope waiting for me. I thought it was something I had purchased. So I was excited to open it. I opened it, and I saw this note. The note commended me on supporting my East Coast bro Alex (Zagales14) and being his awesome cheerleader for his bar exam, which if I may add, he will kick butt on!!! It was signed "Sir David, Grailslayer Knight of DPF." This was my face. Re-enactment: My face---->:shock: So I careful unwrapped the bubble wrap from the pin, and I wanted to scream AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Again, this was around midnight, so I was screaming internally. It was the pin I was telling Fantasmic about!!!

Mulan Compact Pin!!! Mulan Compact Pin!!! It is sooo beautiful in person!

Thank-you so much David for this unexpected and thoughtful surprise!!! I really appreciate it. :)
And Alex...Zagabro, were you in on this??? XD

You so deserve this little zap for all of the nice things you do here for so many of us!!! It is a gorgeous pin!!! I am glad you like it!!!

Back