• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Aladdin Broadway show pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aladdin Broadway show pin

Vixy

The Girl That's Never Been
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
My best friend is wondering whether anyone has seen this pin on Pinpics or knows any info about it. It's hard to trade or auction with nothing to link to. She got it at the Broadway show of Aladdin in New York.

15%2B-%2B1

Anyone know anything?

I have no information whatsoever but I would love to own this pin one day! Guess that's another reason to go to NYC to see Aladdin on Broadway lol.

I have no information whatsoever but I would love to own this pin one day! Guess that's another reason to go to NYC to see Aladdin on Broadway lol.

I hear it's well worth seeing! Over-the-top fantastic in a "Disney has a lot of money and wants to show you it" kind of way. :D

They have one for the BatB broadway show too! (I have one.) But other than that, I don't know much about these broadway pins. I really like the design though!

Huh. I definitely did not see that when I saw it last summer. Would have picked up a few.

And yes - The show is good! A lot of the original music from Howard Ashman that was cut from the movie is incorporated. The magic carpet scene is awesome!

Aladdin is an amazing show. I saw it last year for my bday. I'm bummed the pin is just coming out, I would have bought it last year if they had one. It's an awesome pin. I need it.

I wonder if you can call and special order it?

Aladdin is an amazing show. I saw it last year for my bday. I'm bummed the pin is just coming out, I would have bought it last year if they had one. It's an awesome pin. I need it.

I wonder if you can call and special order it?

Awwwe, I mean if I go in the near future or sometime this year; I'll pick up as many for how many people would love to own this pin :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back