• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: All Pins Mailed - Haunted’s Pin Game Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Hold on guys. I’m just waiting on a payment to get sorted out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow!! I don't believe it!! I've never won the grand prize before!!!

giphy.gif

And there are so many amazing lots in Haunted's games that I'm guaranteed to wind up with something awesome. The only problem is being patient....

tenor.gif

Be prepared for a barrage of nonsensical gifs as I wait...

But there has to be some sort of limit to the # of gifs even spr can produce. Right??

CostlyHandyDunnart-size_restricted.gif

Oh wow!! I don't believe it!! I've never won the grand prize before!!!

giphy.gif

And there are so many amazing lots in Haunted's games that I'm guaranteed to wind up with something awesome. The only problem is being patient....

tenor.gif

Be prepared for a barrage of nonsensical gifs as I wait...

But there has to be some sort of limit to the # of gifs even spr can produce. Right??

CostlyHandyDunnart-size_restricted.gif
Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Wow! My random pick of a random number was randomized twice and I got #1 which is so random.
And I have never been #1 ever! Can I choose now?

Wow! My random pick of a random number was randomized twice and I got #1 which is so random.
And I have never been #1 ever! Can I choose now?

Well when you put it that way....pretty darn random!

I am out of pocket for a couple hours but when I get home I will copy pick list to my post #5 in order to keep up with things so I don’t edit @Ksnuggles post.

With all that being said, you can go ahead and pick!

Well when you put it that way....pretty darn random!

I am out of pocket for a couple hours but when I get home I will copy pick list to my post #5 in order to keep up with things so I don’t edit @Ksnuggles post.

With all that being said, you can go ahead and pick!

Thank You @Haunted575. May I please have #33 - Rapunzel. Yay! I have wanted this pin since it came out. :)

I have copied pick order to my post #5 to keep up with what is chosen.

Also, I will put “claimed” before each lot in my post #3 for items already chosen.

I may possibly host another game in the future - won’t be for at least a month - but won’t hold pins from this game. I will start mailing as soon as I can.

Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back