• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Packages Expected for Arrival This Week (Tracking in PayPal)- Fun(ner) in the Summer Pin Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to update everyone, my goal is to have pins packaged by Friday, and shipped by Saturday. Since there are multiple games I’m shipping for, I want to be doubly sure I’m shipping the right pins to the right homes.

@CanaDaLE @TheMickeyMouseRules @slbrabham @brattyjedi @MasteringMatt @SoraPandora @firechief18 @momin.ator @stitchismyspiritanimal @coblj003 @bcol @Imaniceshark @Spr175psu

Pins are getting all packed up, will have them shipped out by Saturday. Expect a DC# and positive feedback that same day :) Hope you all enjoy your prizes and again, it was a treat! Let’s do this again some time :p
Yes, I’ve missed participating in games. Yours was awesome - so you should definitely run a few more:)

Yes, I’ve missed participating in games. Yours was awesome - so you should definitely run a few more:)
Awww thank you! Games are fun, and I really love what you’re doing with your game :) You don’t know how happy and positive you are making people feel during a time when it doesn’t feel like there’s much to be positive about! Kudos to your kindness and know that I’m getting second-hand happiness from just watching the fun times roll on in your thread!!!

Hi all, I don’t know why tracking isn’t updating... I spent all Friday night packaging pins and printing out labels. By Saturday morning I had them all ready to pick up outside of my house... Saturday evening comes and my mailman didn’t take them!?! I mean, I get that there were 13 packages outside for him to carry, but I didn’t think there was a limit?!? He just kind of skipped over them this time.

So because I had promised to have these bad boys out, I had to drive to the local post office and drop them off in one of their drop boxes... well that was Saturday afternoon. Not sure if that means they have yet to receive them or if they just didn’t scan tracking for them yet... either way it’s super obnoxious because my mailman usually picks up my packages and it goes off seamlessly.

If anyone receives their package please let me know, because I’m low key stressing about it right now!

Just checked and most tracking information has been updated. I see a few are out for delivery today, and some are scheduled for Saturday :)

I got my package today! And what a magical package it was...

3c88a3ddfa14e3da55268876b024dd88.jpg

Thank you so much for all the fun extras, @mybabykelly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my package today! And what a magical package it was...

3c88a3ddfa14e3da55268876b024dd88.jpg

Thank you so much for all the fun extras, @mybabykelly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wohooo glad to see them rolling in. I saw the Caturday sticker and knew it belonged with you :p Thanks again for being such a positive participant, it was a joy to host for you!

Mine came today!!

tziqlrU.jpg

My daughter loved all of the stickers, especially the Ariel and Jasmine (I took it right off the package!) ones and of course, the Lotso tsums. My wife promptly put the PATF with her collection. The Bespin? That was for little old me :)

Thanks so much, @mybabykelly for running such a fun game! I hope there will be more...

Mine came today!!

tziqlrU.jpg

My daughter loved all of the stickers, especially the Ariel and Jasmine (I took it right off the package!) ones and of course, the Lotso tsums. My wife promptly put the PATF with her collection. The Bespin? That was for little old me :)

Thanks so much, @mybabykelly for running such a fun game! I hope there will be more...
Thank you for updating, and I’m so happy to hear everyone liked their loot! Again, I have to thank you all for participating, because this was such a great distraction for me during a chaotic time in the world.

I’d love to host another game in the near future, but I’m also really excited for the fun that is coming up this Summer with our DPF 10th Anniversary Festivities :)

Mine arrived today!

I’m very happy with all the pins and toys I plan to keep for myself and super excited to later give my generally water-loving niece the Ariel pins, stickers, and toys I plan to share with her.

Edit: Oh! Forgot to mention! Love the extra Hades comic pin! My husband and I are both comic book fans and already had the Scar pin from that set. Might have to try to find the rest now.

f62e91837b61ffb6998e8497ef9cba7a.jpg

Mine arrived today!

I’m very happy with all the pins and toys I plan to keep for myself and super excited to later give my generally water-loving niece the Ariel pins, stickers, and toys I plan to share with her.

Edit: Oh! Forgot to mention! Love the extra Hades comic pin! My husband and I are both comic book fans and already had the Scar pin from that set. Might have to try to find the rest now.

f62e91837b61ffb6998e8497ef9cba7a.jpg

Thank you for posting and for being a great addition to the games! Please keep confirmations coming everyone (pics are not necessary but it’s a huge relief when I get confirmation that your packages arrived safely!)

If you enjoyed the games and prizes, positive DPF feedback is much appreciated :)

@MasteringMatt @firechief18 for some reason your tracking hasn’t updated. Please keep me updated if you receive anything, I’m curious as to why out of the 13 packages only those two weren’t updated.

All packages (except for CanaDaLE’s) are expected by Saturday. Hoping it gets to you by that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back