• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Anywhere - Umbrella Pets and On The Go

DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Anywhere - Umbrella Pets and On The Go

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
350   0   0
DSF just posted the rules to their Facebook page. The link for the sale will be up at 9am PST. First come, first serve, one per person.

The link will be posted on their official Facebook page, but it’s a public page so you don’t need a Facebook account to access the page.

Disney Studio Store Hollywood

Good luck, all!

My lowest Waiting Room number is 1119. That looks like a lot of pins that could be sold if only edition sizes were higher. But Disney doesn't want that profit.

My lowest Waiting Room number is 1119. That looks like a lot of pins that could be sold if only edition sizes were higher. But Disney doesn't want that profit.
But... as you state... your 'lowest' waiting room number. So if someone just wants a few of the pins and opened a window on each of their devices (maybe 4 devices?) then DSSH would need to divide the potential level of interest to be closer to 300. Just a thought...

But... as you state... your 'lowest' waiting room number. So if someone just wants a few of the pins and opened a window on each of their devices (maybe 4 devices?) then DSSH would need to divide the potential level of interest to be closer to 300. Just a thought...

Normally, these queues are randomly generated. But I think DSSH's might not be. Every browser I clicked got a progressively higher number. When I do it for other things I will get like 1782, followed by 2318, followed by 1643. So while later numbers might be multiple windows, I think the first 1000 at least were just people (or bots).

No one has posted about a Surprise. One person said the D23 Jumbo Filmstrip was available when they checked out.

Back