• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Hollywood: Baby Blocks

DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Hollywood: Baby Blocks

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
350   0   0
Next verse, same as the first. 5 am cutoff, one set per person.

79419377_2931349583583125_3913860481160314880_o.jpg

81656585_2982391165145633_8754346876393750528_o.jpg

I'm expecting a low turnout. I predict in the 275-300 range. I think there is a high chance of a surprise, since the array of baby characters is very vast. I would say Mickey but he's one of the previewed ones, so maybe a Minnie to go with him? Other popular babies - Simba, Dumbo, Lady, Jack Jack. I would adore a baby Bolt with Mr. Carrot!

PTDs - Casey is still available, but I could see them forcing a flip. So maybe?

Coffee Bean - posted on DSF's Facebook page:
"Pin Trader Special! The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf will be opening its doors at 4am especially for our Pin Traders! Show your wristbands or receipt to receive $1 off any drink or baked good! Offer valid January 11th only."

Good luck to all who attend! I am most likely going to skip it.

Just got back from the release. These pins are adorable.

High expectation for a surprise left most of us disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I decided to sleep instead of head over, which looks like was a wise decision. 271 for an LE400 (non-live action movie since those always have poor turnout) is painful. At least those who went who wanted any of them were guaranteed to get them so they weren’t disappointed.

I’m very surprised there was no surprise. I’m also going to keep an eye on DSF’s Facebook page closely this weekend in case they decide to flip Casey to lure people to the store.

I think the store put out that El Captain ticket deal to get more people to come out to the pin release. They really want to combat this declining popularity

I think the store put out that El Captain ticket deal to get more people to come out to the pin release. They really want to combat this declining popularity

That was a good deal, but not enough to roll out of bed that early...LOL...and go for that hour+ drive

Back