• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Hollywood - Character Blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Hollywood - Character Blocks

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
350   0   0
Can’t post photos, but this is for the character blocks releasing on Saturday, April 13. Movies represented in this batch are Aristocats, Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Hercules, Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Pocahontas.

Usual business: 5 am cutoff, one set per person.

Coffee Bean is doing their $1 off with wristband promotion; they open at 4am.

There is not a new set of PTDs as of this posting. So it is not known if there will be PTDs available at tomorrow’s release.

Good luck to all who go!

Not making it to this one. Good luck to all!
ff8e11d9809ec6780a6125ef017fd9b1.jpg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

So no flip?

A theory?
This release was going to be popular and DSSH knew that going in. Having a flip when there is a popular pin release makes things even crazier. I wonder if that is why DSSH did not release a set of PTD pins this week. They did not want to be forced into flipping the PTD pins this morning if they sold out during the release...

So no flip?

A theory?
This release was going to be popular and DSSH knew that going in. Having a flip when there is a popular pin release makes things even crazier. I wonder if that is why DSSH did not release a set of PTD pins this week. They did not want to be forced into flipping the PTD pins this morning if they sold out during the release...

So strange if that's how they saw it. Youd think they would want the sales. But I also understand the madness they prefer to avoid.

I also wonder if the city talked to them about keeping the lines in control I remember a few times where police would show up to talk to them about keeping it moving or they'd have to shut it down.

So strange if that's how they saw it. Youd think they would want the sales. But I also understand the madness they prefer to avoid.

I also wonder if the city talked to them about keeping the lines in control I remember a few times where police would show up to talk to them about keeping it moving or they'd have to shut it down.
I am just picturing the crowd and the lead security guy trying to gain compliance of people in the PTD line at some of the releases I have been to. I definitely have moments of sympathy for the staff at the store. They will sell the pins no matter when they release them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back