• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Hollywood: Villain Cards

DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Hollywood: Villain Cards

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
349   0   0
Next verse, same as the first: 5am cutoff, 1 set per person.

61461394_2531562940228460_9212707023173451776_n.jpg

65142859_2579892698728817_7882238803274891264_n.jpg

65795086_2590532384331515_4932391196354936832_n.jpg

I'm expecting a very, very large turnout; I would be very surprised if fewer than 800 show up. There is a high likelihood of a surprise. Logic would have it be the 10-card, but could be something else. Perhaps another Joker, or one of Facilier's tarot cards? Doesn't quite fit into the playing card theme but you never know.

Flash and GizmoDuck are both still available as of this post, but are just popular enough characters/franchises that the large crowds may decide to buy them while they are there, so maybe a medium chance of a flip?

No Coffee Bean deal ($1 off with wristband) as of now, but it's highly likely there will be one.

Good luck to all who attend!

If only DSSH's picture wasn't crooked....or I could figure out how to straighten them out in PhotoShop....and they weren't cut off, they would make great pictures for Pin Trading Database.

Reactions: Ajk
Good Luck to everyone attending. Please think of me if you want to move the Maleficent card.

Are we thinking a surprise release? Perhaps Dr. Facilier since he did wield cards?

I am not the most creative by any stretch, but just not seeing a logical surprise. The royal cards are the most ornate... So other numbers 2-10 don't make a lot of sense... to me... At least.

@DisneyJ or anyone... Is there any particular number associated with facilier?

Also if DSSH continues this series I see them releasing more villains on face cards, ace or joker. So @timeerkat I say... get ready for that Ace side collection to grow.

Maybe the surprise will be unrelated to the primary Release?

Tarot cards for Facilier? Perhaps a non-villain option might be...

Last edited:
When I first saw the set, I thought “Where’s the 10?” I get that it’s just a boring number, but you can’t have a royal flush without it. So I’m betting on a surprise 10. The big question is which villain.

oh man this release is going to be crazy. I would love the Queen of hearts but that's never going to happen lol

When I first saw the set, I thought “Where’s the 10?” I get that it’s just a boring number, but you can’t have a royal flush without it. So I’m betting on a surprise 10. The big question is which villain.
Perhaps the Evil Queen... “mirror mirror on the wall”... she thinks she is a ten!

I’m already anxious about this release and I am not even going!!! I collect pins with playing cards though and these look amazing so once people have their pins... GAME ON!

I, personally, would have thought Facilier would have made a better joker than Úrsula. But they seemed to go for “power” villains so my surprise guess would be scar.

Or maybe the “back” of the cards with a bunch of villains? That would be awesome! (And cruel to an east coast collector...)

Okay that makes sense. I play cards, but not much poker.

Perhaps the Evil Queen... “mirror mirror on the wall”... she thinks she is a ten!
I like that logic!

I love the idea of these pins but to me some of the artwork looks really sloppy, especially the lettering.

Back