• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Aloha from San Diego

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aloha from San Diego

Croppedcorners

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aloha everyone  my name is Jazmin I live in San Diego and I have been collecting Disney pins for about 2 years now, and for some reason I have waited until now to connect with my fellow pin enthusiast through social media  before I found out about these awesome forums and FB groups I would just trade with my cousins and/or CMs at the park. But that all changed once I made my first trip to DSF . For the passed two years I have struggled with what I've wanted to collect until about October of last year when I decided to collect PTDs. And boy wasn't that a huge mistake  because those little suckers are hard to get your hands on without taking a second mortgage on your house lol. Anyways besides PTDs I love adding earthday themed LEs as well as ice cream themed LEs to my lanyards. I go to DSF and Disneyland to get my trade bait so if you guys are looking for something from there please let me know. I am extremely excited to see what this forum has to offer and hopefully I get a chance to trade with you in the future.

-CroppedCorners aka Jazmin

Hello and welcome to the Forum! I wish you luck with your collection(s). Any park pins will probably be good trade bait (especially LE's) for there are many of us that don't live close to any of the parks:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back