• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Amazing!!!!

ZAPPED! Amazing!!!!

Natnsweep

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Amazing suprise and should have put this up over a week ago but had food posioning so havent been on the forum at all for well over a week!!!!

Anyway as some of you may know I never got anything in a recent pin it forward.....

Well I got this AMAZING SUPRISE!!!!!! I am utterly shocked at Vicky and John's generosity!!!!! I really want to expand my traders on my next trip to disney so I can Zap the kind people on this forum back!!!!

This is what I got, I am sure you will agree it is AWESOME.....

pin77054

WOW and THANK YOU is all I can say!!!!!

Glad you liked it!! I was a little worried it did not get there and what it would look like when it finally did.

I hate dents in bubbles, so I tried to protect it as much as I could.

I do not think it is right that someone can not take the time to look for a pin they said they sent, for a pin it forward. That was a poor excuse and if they do not have the time, then they should not play. It causes hurt feelings!

I am glad some members sent you some pins, so now you know you are special and derserved your pin it forward!!!!

Vicki

Back