• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

And the Zapper becomes the ZAPPED!

And the Zapper becomes the ZAPPED!

nateeter

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Wanted to post this under zaps, but seems I don’t have permission, so here it goes:

Shortly after I joined DPF, I stumbled upon this amazingly magical wizard, [mention]MerlinEmrys [/mention]. This kind and generous magician was offering AT COST pin pickups to the community. I can’t tell you how thrilled I was, how lucky I felt, and how many pins this added to my collection… and to the moms’!

giphy.gif

A while later the evil Cherna-gov got involved and penalized this kind wizard by way of taxes.

giphy.gif

Sadly, the magician’s magic was stifled, but I still felt magically blessed… by the friendship that remained.

Over the last year-ish, and after a lopsided trade in my favor from said wizard, I wanted to give him a little magic back. So, the golden Mickey zapper went to work.

Well, he’s way too clever, and figured it out, and sent some MORE magic my way!

c3c6f77446556ff9d17538441bcc0445.jpg

2bd08bea194afdd06de8d3e73ef77387.jpg

My hubs was especially tickled that the Watch Collectors are from the years we each graduated. And I am over the moon excited to add such beauties to the Cogsworth/Lumiere portion of my BatB collection!!!

Well done, Master Wizard. Well done, and THANK YOU! Thank you for the zap, and for all the magic you’ve shared with this community, and mostly, for the friendship.

giphy.gif

(And don’t think I’ve stopped looking for Romeo-Mickey’s Juliet-Minnie)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First and foremost, congratulations on the amazing zap! And congratulations to the most generous wizard (he knows who he is) :)

Second, @nateeter I've gone ahead and moved your thread into the zaps because you definitely meet the requirements to post there (here). I think the reason you weren't able to post in the zaps section might be because you were signed into DPF through tapatalk and not a desktop/laptop (it's a known marketplace accessibility problem; if it can be sorted, only @Cicada will be able to do it).

First and foremost, congratulations on the amazing zap! And congratulations to the most generous wizard (he knows who he is) :)

Second, @nateeter I've gone ahead and moved your thread into the zaps because you definitely meet the requirements to post there (here). I think the reason you weren't able to post in the zaps section might be because you were signed into DPF through tapatalk and not a desktop/laptop (it's a known marketplace accessibility problem; if it can be sorted, only @Cicada will be able to do it).

Thank you! I’ll play around from the laptop next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are MORE than welcome and I'm so glad everyone liked them. :D Thanks for all the fun, friendship, and whimsy! Hugs to all!
Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Back