• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ang's Lion King Collection! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ang's Lion King Collection! :3

Well, it certainly has been awhile so I'm adding these to the board!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Adding these to the board!

I have an extra PODM to trade now, I'm totally willing to look at any scenes! ^_^

Well, do to the insane generosity of the Grail Slayer (Docfish2u) I'm adding this to the Zap section of the board!

Thank you SO much David! ^_^

Beautiful collection!! I really love how you arranged the board. It really gives focus to each characters and makes the pins stand out Thanks so much for sharing with us and looking forward to your updates!

Beautiful collection!! I really love how you arranged the board. It really gives focus to each characters and makes the pins stand out Thanks so much for sharing with us and looking forward to your updates!
Thanks so much for the compliments!

Ok! I've been really behind on updating this! XD

These three are from a birthday trade I did with Carissa (Romancing_train). I couldn't decide if I liked the Red or Green version of the Zira pin so she traded them both to me!

This was of from my amazing Secret Santa Pengy (Brittany). I cannot thank her enough these pins are perfect! ^_^

One last thing, two new grails for me! I knew that I needed the box set as soon as I had seen it, and the Earth Day pin has been on my wants list for ages! I met a really nice guy at DSF today, and he traded them to me!

I'll try and get updated pictures of the board, but it's really filling up and I'll need to buy a new one soon! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.