• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Anna Frozen Broadway Doll for Pins!

ISO Anna Frozen Broadway Doll for Pins!

Chusaurus

Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer -née Chubs191
Rating - 98.4%
63   1   0
I'm on the lookout for this Broadway doll. I'm looking for one to start with, but maybe two for my designer couples doll set.

0nFJEy3.jpg

If anyone's looking for a good trader in exchange, I have this one:
RS_Rd9bfe764fe.png

or plenty more. Please let me know if you're going to Frozen on Broadway and are willing to trade for her!

I really wish the "gift booth" was available to non-ticket-holders (although I understand why it isn't--give the paying customers first dibs!). It would be so easy for me to do a pick-up for you, but I have no plans to go to the show. :( I hope you find someone who is going and can nab this for you. If I get wind of anyone I know going, I'll hook you up.

I really wish the "gift booth" was available to non-ticket-holders (although I understand why it isn't--give the paying customers first dibs!). It would be so easy for me to do a pick-up for you, but I have no plans to go to the show. :( I hope you find someone who is going and can nab this for you. If I get wind of anyone I know going, I'll hook you up.

Thanks, Ann! I appreciate it!

They actually let me in to buy the pins and program. I saw the show a couple of days before and someone asked me to go do a pick up. I knew what time the show let out and arrived as the audience was exiting. I asked an usher if I could go in just to purchase something at the gift shop and she had a security guard walk me back. I guess they knew I wasn't trying to see the show since it was over and you know Disney will never turn down money!

I plan on seeing this show either the end of March or the beginning of April. I am hoping that they still have the Anna Doll I assume the Elsa doll is long sold out? if tey do have her ill pick them both up for sure along with an Olaf plush as hes just so damn adorable lol

I was just there last weekend bought the doll. Wish I saw this post, could have bought one for you as well. She is beautiful, you will love her when you get her!

I was just there last weekend bought the doll. Wish I saw this post, could have bought one for you as well. She is beautiful, you will love her when you get her!
Did they Still Have Elsa? I want both but I will be happy with just one or the other if thats all I can get. Also what did you think of the show. Ill be going in August I am hearing good things

Did they Still Have Elsa? I want both but I will be happy with just one or the other if thats all I can get. Also what did you think of the show. Ill be going in August I am hearing good things
Yes, they still have Elsa. I think they have done multiple batches of the doll. I cannot see them selling out. Elsa's been available since the show opened.

I loved the show! I still hate the Hans is the villain but I really hate the surprise villains. Elsa's character was fleshed out in the musical and I really loved her. Anna has always been my favorite but I really loved Elsa in the musical. Her blue dress is just gorgeous. I liked the musical a lot better than the movie. I love the movie, don't get me wrong, but I feel like the musical fixed a lot that was missing from the movie. Also, Kristoff's character was fleshed out and I love him so much.

Back