• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Anne, you stinker!!!! <3 <3 <3

ZAPPED! Anne, you stinker!!!! <3 <3 <3

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
So the other day when the PTDs flipped, Anne (@TheMickeyMouseRules) posted that she happened to be in the right place at the right time to snag some of them.

As a Wonderland PTD completist, I "needed" the new Caterpillar pin and I asked Anne if she'd trade it. She said yes, but that she was flying home for a hot minute before returning to Cali so "it might be Monday" before I heard from her.

Pffffttttt. Dear Reader, today is Monday. Did I get a trade proposal from Anne? No, no I did not.

BECAUSE I GOT A PARCEL FROM HER CONTAINING THE NEW CATERPILLAR PTD INSTEAD.

e24545702baf5346725243f57b3de2cc.jpg

Anne, thank you so much for this Wonder(land)ful zap!!!!!! He is going straight into the frame with the rest of his friends. :D

Hope you and your daughter have a great visit to Cali!

Back