• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Annual Holiday Game: Double or Nothing

Completed Game: Annual Holiday Game: Double or Nothing
@raikipins selected 28 and will get this surprise pin
PALM Carousel Mother Gothel

mcrcYdQ.png

Thank you. It was a very tough decision because i think Sabrina might like number 1 Shanghai Duffy and Shellie May Winter they look so cute and sparkly and i've never seen those before but could i please choose this one from Sabrina's wish list, number 25 pp 130406 HKDL Winter Shellie May 2017,It's sparkly too and i know she has Duffy and Gelatoni from this set so just ever so slightly choosing this one in preference please. Thank you for such a fun and exciting game!
Thank you @summerskin for the wonderful prizes for the main game and consolation. It will be a fantastic surprise for Sabrina.

@SoraPandora is next for choosing.

Also . . . for anyone debating on the darling Winter Duffy and Shellie (#1) that are not listed anywhere (We were) . . . I spent a bit today looking them up, and only found one other online. They are 2020 pins, if that helps anyone!
I thought about those too they look so cute!

This game is so fun, i love watching what everyone picks and then watching again to see what the double or nothing pins are :) Thanks for all the fun and Christmas cheer

I thought about those too they look so cute!

This game is so fun, i love watching what everyone picks and then watching again to see what the double or nothing pins are :) Thanks for all the fun and Christmas cheer

Yeah, I'm almost having more fun seeing what surprise pin people are getting than the one they pick from the game pool! :)

Summer and the silly chicken are currently camped at a hotel after driving on winding one lane roads for hours in the rain and in the dark from the rural Oregon Coast to Ashland. We unexpectedly had to begin our drive back this evening as opposed to early tomorrow morning to try to time our passing through the mountains around snow storms. Updating now before passing out.

Back