• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Another Anniv Purchase Request... DL 60th Anniv Pin Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Another Anniv Purchase Request... DL 60th Anniv Pin Bag

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
hello! :)

My mom and dad’s Anniv finished and tho I am still in search of the pin I was looking for for them, I can’t complain with how awesome everything turned out - it was a family group effort paid off for a beautiful memory :D

Now my sister’s and her husband’s Anniv is coming up, and my mom is hoping to make it just as special.

The two of them and my nieces lost their whole collection in the fires. My mom has been able to redesign and recreate my nieces collection pretty well since the fires, but my brother in law and sister have not started theirs yet. It’s pretty painful for him to talk about because it’s one of the first hobbies that he really connected with my mom on. So in light of that, my mom is hoping we can get them restarted with their original bag and it would be so special if we can pull it off for their Anniv (May 7th) .

I can’t find the pinpics ID for it yet but it was the Disneyland 60th Diamond Collection bag.

If anyone has one to purchase or knows of where we can purchase one, please let me know.

Thanks so much for your time and thanks in advance for any help- all the best in everyone’s pin trading! <3

DL 60th Pin Bag

Hoping this works- I’ll update on my computer but it’s not allowing me to add pics like I did yesterday- but in my Flickr album is a pic of the DL 60th pin bag I’m searching for. Thank you for looking :)

33567113488_530d81a0d1_c.jpg

Last edited:
It's a store near DLR. Likely there are folks here who go there, who would be able to check for you. I don't get down there more than maybe once a year at most, so i can't double check. But i think i've seen one there. Its a store set up in booths that are all owned by different sellers. But its mainly pinstuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back