• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Another Co Op for Love Is An Adventure- only item being ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Another Co Op for Love Is An Adventure- only item being ordered

tinkerbelle1956

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
Helping a dear friend that is an Annual Passholder, discount will be applied and these pins are at cost, paypal fees and shipping.
She is very reliable and has been to every pin event since they began.
She is a member of the Disney Pin Collectors Society on Facebook
I will be in charge of collecting the pins at event and sending them to you.
She only collects Sven and really wants the pin, but not interested in the others.
Please help her out. This is the only item that she is ordering. Therefore I'm sure she will be awarded.
If you are number 2 & beyond on another members list, here is your chance to be assured of receiving one of these.
Thanks for helping her.

This is for pins from Item 15
Love Is For All Seasons

1. Sven & Olaf... Cindy

2. Winnie The Pooh

Spr175psu

3. Stitch

Haunted 575 for daughter

4. Thumper

Haunted 575 for daughter

c1305bdd124ccd470b58f186af6ae01c.jpg

Last edited:
Hi There, I was just notified that Haunted575 is no longer interested in Thumper or Stitch and my friend was awarded this set.
Before I have to break the news to her that she may have to return set, I thought I'd see if anyone else would be willing to help her out.
When I co oped, it was understood that she could not afford to keep the other pins.
These pins will be at retail with her AP discount, 6.5% sales tax, PayPal fees and shipping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back