• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any Event Pins at EPCOT pin store yet??

EVERYTHING was displayed, except Walt's Carousel and the Villains Mystery Box, both of which will be released in CA.

IF you just want the pins, skip the Event and go to Epcot the following Tuesday!! LOL :) :)

@Blacksmoke
Sorry I didn't intend to "step on" your post.
It's just ironic that, even with the increased attendance cap and all the excitement, ALL the Pins and Boxes and Boxed Sets are still "left over". o_O
I felt the same when I had to frantically request an entry time on May the 4th for the "exclusive" pop up shop to get "exclusive" pins and T-shirts, only to find them available in regular shops the next day and online within a week.
I'm still glad I did it, the line was well controlled and didn't take very long, and it was exciting to have the merch on the day. But next time I won't let myself get stressed about it.
I know there ARE certain pins and merch that you have to get on release day or you're out of luck, but I'm not collecting at that level yet.

@Blacksmoke
Sorry I didn't intend to "step on" your post.
It's just ironic that, even with the increased attendance cap and all the excitement, ALL the Pins and Boxes and Boxed Sets are still "left over". o_O
No I was just agreeing they are in the store. I saw a picture but I can never remember how to post photos and did not have time to figure it out.

To me, the pin dump says something about the theme(s) that they are coming up with for the Event each year. They need to ask the "Pin Community" what they would like to see, but this will never happen.
Yeah, there was not a pin dump of this type for the FairyTails event. They keep trying to go too broad I think.

You know what theme I think is kind of silly but people would love? Holidays. Just a bunch of undated holiday pins lol.

Yeah, there was not a pin dump of this type for the FairyTails event. They keep trying to go too broad I think.

You know what theme I think is kind of silly but people would love? Holidays. Just a bunch of undated holiday pins lol.
I would be down for all Halloween pins! LOL Especially Stitch dressed as other Characters! Actually all characters dressed as other Characters! They used to have the best DA and Online pins like this!

I would be down for all Halloween pins! LOL Especially Stitch dressed as other Characters! Actually all characters dressed as other Characters! They used to have the best DA and Online pins like this!
I would die for an all Halloween event. But like. It would be a great opportunity for holidays that don't get as much rep and are usually only on dated pins. Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, St. Patrick's Day, (I'd say Lunar New Year but they've been doing great on those pins), Dia De Los Muertos. And obviously Halloween, Christmas, Easter and Valentine's day! They could also highlight other important or smaller holidays that don't get pins for the lower LEs like Indigenous People's Day, May Day (a maypole pin would be really cute), Solstice days, etc. And then little Disney dates like pins celebrating Mickey or Walt or Oswald's birthdays without being a dated anniversary pin, if you know what I mean?

They'd have to actually pay attention to popular pin styles and themes though so that we don't end up with a repeat of the monthly calendar pins where nobody wanted them. They were cute in theory and I liked a lot of the designs themselves but the way they were framed was unappealing to me. I'm thinking more like how DSSH does their holiday pins.

Back