• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any Kingdom Hearts or NBC fans out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Kingdom Hearts or NBC fans out there?

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Hey there! I was wondering if anyone out there collected the Kingdom Hearts Formation arts figures? After extensive research I realized that the first one I ever got is actually one of the rarest ones ever...

But my sad story is this:

I once had a great friend who went to New York, she brought back the blind boxes of these figures. She got Donald. I got Jack Skellington. (I basically got the one she wanted haha)
But to my sadness a few years later we had a major fallout. And every time I look at it it makes me really upset. I've kind of been keeping it hidden away.

I was hoping to get a few pins from it before I realized mine was all grey. It's actually the ultra rare Grey/chaser version of the original figure:

This is mine (grey chaser):
jack4.jpg

This is the original colored version:
41zJIODfM8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Mine is from the limited quantity set of blind box japanese figures, so it comes apart because it wouldn't fit in the box. the american ones were prebuilt and not in blind boxes and there is no chaser of any kind. The regular japanese one is on the bay for about 175$ and the american one somewhere between 50-70.

I was just wondering if there would be any interest in one of these for some pins? xD I'm tired of it being here....and I would like to get something nice out of it...I just think going through ebay to sell it would be more trouble then it's worth. ._____.

Last edited:
I am a Kingdom Hearts fan, but the only thing I have outside the pins and PS2 games is an action figure of Organization XIII Mickey. I missed out on the King Mickey one.

I would be interested in trading some pins for it. My wife is a big NBC fan and it would be a great gift for our 5th Anniversary.

I would be happy to trade pins too. I have about 100 mint on card trader pins from years ago since i stopped trading in 2007. I am just recently starting to go through them and get rid of them. I do have a ton more pins but nothing since 2008 the latest. If you dont make a trade for it my pinpics name is ppnhli and Jack-DisneyRXR-Mansion-Guy.
Happy trades
Kirk

@broncobilly: I love Kh too <3 I actually collect figures from video games so I have this, Ansem and cloud, and my little sister has Minnie from these series. And I have the normal Play arts figures of Kairi and Roxas while my sister has halloween sora. I have a few Final Fantasy and nintendo based figures too...

I didn't think anyone would be interested honestly! Should I make it an auction of some sort? I'm always really scared of doing things on here...like I'll always get in trouble x_______________x

I actually collect Kingdom Hearts merchandise, and I can confirm the one you have there is very rare indeed! Every box of twelve (Around that number) contains just one random monotone figure. I have the Kairi, Oogie Boogie and Ansem ones.

I wish I could trade for it, but I probably don't have anything of real interest to you XD

Kingdom Hearts is one of my most favorite video games of all time! I love it so~ Everything about it just makes my heart squeal with pure joy! I actually have some extra Kingdom Hearts figurines that I was thinking of trading/selling/auctioning off when I get the time to take pictures and actually do something with them haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back