• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

anybody else having issues viewing order history at DS.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody else having issues viewing order history at DS.com?

dizneydogs

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
For me it's only showing orders I placed in 2005 and 2006

I have tried clicking list all orders and picking a date range and can't get it show my most recent orders

anybody else? I shot off an email to guest services but they were of no help and just basically said sorry you are having trouble with the website

thanks for checking it must just be my account has a glitch or something - I even tried typing in my current order #'s and I get an error message

thanks for checking it must just be my account has a glitch or something - I even tried typing in my current order #'s and I get an error message

No, it wasn't just you. I had the same problem yesterday and then forgot to post because I was too busy trying to get my money back from them for their mistake! It took them forever to give me my credit in the first place and then they only gave me a partial credit and tried to charge me shipping for a pin set I never ordered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back