• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone Interested in DS Carousel Princesses Co-Op?

Anyone Interested in DS Carousel Princesses Co-Op?

catburger

Grown Ups Please, ACT GROWN
Rating - 100%
142   0   0

Hello everyone! We were wondering if anyone was interested in having a co-op for these lovely
HTF Disney Shopping Princess Carousels!! LE 125's.

Ariel not included.

pin72514th72
pin72515th72
pin72516th72
pin72518th72
pin72519th72

$90 per pin - Free Shipping.

First to claim a princess will of course have first dibs on that pin!

Thanks everyone!

Bob & Cat

Last edited:
Sorry Guys, Ariel is not available :( . Also another sorry for the pictures Maritza! i did try copying the pictures from pinpics but it didnt work i guess. I would be willing to lower the price on each pin by $10 making each pin $90 each. I would really like to sell them as a set. Do u guys know anyone that might want one?

Master - since Maritza was first to post about Belle. It will go to her first. :)

Back